Thank you for choosing to give. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
For One Time Contributions:
Our Commitment to you:
We will be accountable to your sponsorship by:
- Timely, appropriate acknowledgment of gifts received to include relevant Internal Revenue Service (IRS) substantiation.
- Prayer for the continued blessings of God to be upon you. .
- Management of your gifts with the utmost integrity.
- Within reason and according to IRS guidelines, provide a timely financial accounting to donors upon request.
- Provide ongoing communication with the donor.
- At the request of a sponsor, allowing them access to hardcopy and electronic files containing information about them.
Our commitment to our partners are first based on on the “Donor Bill of Rights” developed by several fundraising organizations including the Association of Raising Professionals (AFP).
For questions or concerns please contact us directly at: