Forces that hold you at the same level of disposable income no matter much you “increase your earnings”?
Forces that pull you back in the same old cycles of funk and apathetic episodes that you can’t seem to rise up out of?
Forces that lead you into the same type of cruel relationships and shame invoking situations over and over again?
Yep, it’s TRUE.
And they are invisible only because they are WITHIN YOU, existing as mental narratives and pathological tendencies called ATTRACTOR PATTERNS.
The good news is… you ONLY have to BE AWARE of them to see an immediate increase of positive energy released in your life.
That’s why becoming more self-aware the BEST thing you could ever do to release more joy and happiness in every area of your life.
The following list includes just a few examples of the many ways one can increase their self awareness.
1. Hard Core Truth Telling: Telling the truth to yourself about yourself allows you to take responsibility for your own actions and that forces you to begin to look within you to discover what’s really going on inside you.
2. Keeping a Journal: The power of the journal is consist in the ability to re-read your entries and connect patterns and stories that you may be repeating without being aware.
3. Retaining a Mentor or Adviser: Having someone who’s wisdom and advice you can trust and respect will aid greatly in helping you become more self-aware of not only our limitations but also your potential and hidden talents you may not be fully aware of.
4. Being Part of a Master Mind Group: It’s easier for other people to recognize your behavioral patterns before you do. Being around people you trust on a consistent basis can help you learn about yourself in ways you are not able to on your own.
5. Getting An Energy Reading: Energy Readings or more commonly called psychic readings are a great way to gain insight into hidden forces and influences lurking within you.
Again, these are just a few of the many ways you can become more self-aware but I urge you to use one of the of the previous listed tools to begin your journey of release and relief from a life that is no longer serving you.